All rewards vanished

Trying to contact someone at Brave but I guess a forum post is the only option. Anywho:

Been using Brave for a long time, since shortly after it released. In that time, I’d accumulated what came to be worth somewhere around $100 usd in BAT (I forget the exact BAT amount) — auto-contribute=off. When I went to check rewards today, it showed a 0 balance, but showed that I’m due up for what amounted to about $18 as my pending rewards to payout on Dec 5. Weird.

I then remembered I had recently hit to “update after closing the browser” (or something along those lines), so went ahead and did that and updated. Upon opening, it not only shows a $0 balance still, but now even shows that I have $0 rewards due to payout on Dec 5. Same browser, same laptop, same acct (and main page still shows the same amount of trackers/ads blocked, bandwidth saved, time saved, etc.

So… what gives? How do I get this back?

The first time they dumped all my BAT was a single contribution to GrubHub, they acknowledged the error, but support was a black hole on getting support. Then I had this happen a couple of months ago with an update (June July, I think). Synced the info back up to get the little I’d gained again, and gone after maybe 2 months. I hadn’t been seeing much of anything for rewards over the last couple months, now I check and it turns out they’ve re-acitivated my auto-contribute and I’m back to nothing. I think if you still believe in BAT you’re best holding it anywhere but their browser, as it appears likely to be ‘disappeared’ without much hope.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.