Account has been Flagged

Briefly describe your issue:
Profile has been flagged for a month, if not more. I was able to verify wallet on Gemini from home but after attempting (unsuccessfully) to verify Gemini Wallet from my work PC the problems began. I did not realize there was a problem until I did not receive Brave Rewards in Gemini so I disconnected, then tried verifying again from home PC. Now both profiles are flagged, no Brave ads for a month or more on either PC. I check back from time to time but still the situation has not been sorted and most likely going to give up using this very promising Browser. To be fair, I live and work on the East Coast of the US. My home internet is local but my work PC internet uses a Midwest area server and I wonder if this may be the cause of the flag for security reasons? I use Brave on my Android phone too, and I do continue to see ads and collect BAT but i cannot connect that to Gemini however, If could I now feel it too would be flagged. Basically, all i wanted was my Gemini account to be the end point where all the Brave Rewards were to be funneled.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows both home and work
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No, It was at the beginning but now that my prfile is flagged I cannot verify.
What date did you verify your wallet?
Few months ago
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

It certainly seems that way.

@Canonthunder You should raise a request here- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

You will find your wallet payment id here- brave://rewards-internals/ (don’t post it anywhere publicly). Provide some details in the request as well what you think could have triggered the flag.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.