Flagged profile both on mobile and laptop, now this way for weeks! TICKET SOLVED NOTHING

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue: for weeks, perhaps over a month now, I dont get rewards because my profile is “flagged” and I get the same message, that it is “being reviewed”

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android (latest version on a galaxy s10+) and windows 10 on an acer laptop. latest brave installed/updated on both. laptop version # v1.44.112 (Oct 12th, 2022)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) it was for months, now apparently it is “flagged” whatever that means

What date did you verify your wallet? months ago, with gemini

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) yes, but if I snooze or disable it the behavior doesn’t change

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, I’m in the USA

I have the same situation. It’s out of the blue one day my brave accounts associated with Gemini all logged out, it said sometimes like this was to protect me.

I was like, fine. So I tried to log in, and then after successful logged in, brave reward still forcefully logged out my account again, and said my account was flagged. I don’t understand at all. Where can I directly talk to?

You need to raise a ticket. Raise one here.