I have Brave browser installed both at home and at work. Both are running on windows 10 machines, and both are connected to the same wallet/uphold account. The browser I have at home is earning about 0.1 to 0.2 BAT over the course of 3-4 hours, but at work where I am online for over 8 hours, my BAT total does not budge from ZERO. This has been going on since day 1 which was about 1 week ago.
On your work computer, can you try turning off ads then on again, then visit a site and don’t move your mouse for about 21 seconds then move the mouse again. This worked for me last time I had the same problem after Brave Browser version was updated.
Reminder: Turning off ads and turning it back on again would clear your 7 day ad history.
Nope. No worky.
Toggle the ads off then on again, left computer and mouse alone for several minutes, closed the browser, re-opened it, used it for over an hour, and no change.
Hmmm… maybe I had to do this operation more than once. I just got 0.1 BAT !
FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, HERE I COME!
I think part of the solution for me was also in the Notifications and actions section of Windows 10. I clicked on “Edit your quick actions”, and allowed ALL alerts to come through. After doing this, make sure Brave shows up in the list of senders, with the slider set to ON.
This is good sleuthing – we actually have a troubleshooting guide for this very purpose:
One extra tidbit I picked up elsewhere which might held:
Continue running background apps when Brave is closed, I turned off.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.