Brave rewards stuck to 0

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I was using brave on windows 7 and was earning BATs and everything was fine
  2. Then I installed windows 10 and since then I am unable to earn any BATs
  3. It is almost now more near 1 month and BATs are stuck on 0

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.15.72 Chromium: 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:

Hello @aliisonline

do you mean you do not get ads or you get ads but it does not count or what?

and have a nice day :slight_smile:

у меня на счету бат есть а выплат нету как так?у меня 8 бат

I previously used Brave browser on windows 7 and occasionally clicked the adds notifications. But the thing I am trying to ask is that I was getting brave rewards just by using the Brave browser as my regular daily web browser to browse all the sites and was getting BAT rewards increased just by surfing the sites but now I am using Brave browser on Windows 10 but not getting any rewards.

thanks for clearing but could you answer the fllowing with just yes and no to understand you much better

1. do you get ads yes or no?

2. if your issue that while you get ads the estimated bats does not increase yes or no?

and have a nice day

Thanks @justsomeone1 that you are trying to help me and bearing me as well. :expressionless:

Ans1; No
Ans2: Can not reply cause not getting any adds.

1 Like

you very welcome

did you get ads on that windows 10 before or not

if not then check this

hope that help and have a nice day

1 Like

Well @justsomeone1 I am really not interested about ads. I am concerned that previously I was just using the brave browser to browse the sites and was earning brave tokens but since I moved to windows 10 I can not earn any tokens just by browsing the sites. Is there any solution to this or not?

now i got you

could you please check this also

No I do not remember that I ever received any ad notification in windows 10 though I received notifications in windows 7 and sometimes I clicked those notifications but in windows 10 never received any notification.

could you check that to make sure that your os configured

Ok I have configured the Os as was mentioned in the article you pointed now let’s see will I be able to earn BAT rewards just by browsing the sites.

2 Likes

hope you get it soon and have a nice day

2 Likes

I was not satisfied by just doing Os settings in windows 10 and today was searching again on the net for some solution and I think I have found the solution some guy on the community mentioned that he just made another profile and everything started to work fine. I also made another profile in the Brave browser and guess what all my extensions which I used over windows 7 started to get installed in the new profile. I have linked my Uphold account again in the new profile and I think now everything will start to work again. Let’s see. Thanks for your presence out there for me. Will contact again if my problem not solved. bye.

glad that you figured it out and hope the ads start raining soon and have a nice day

Hi there I am still unable to earn BATs just by using my browser. Using almost from 1 month, received not a single advertisement, only performance stats updated nicely in this last month, BATs earning stats stayed at 0 (though in windows 7 I made 6.34 BATs just by using my BRAVE browser. Please I really need help cause my last 3 months almost got wasted if things were fine as was on windows 7 I would have made more BATs just by doing my regular browsing activities. Please help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.