YouTube on Brave: Clicking to Like Comments or respond instantly reverts to YouTube's home page!

**Description of the issue:**About one month ago, on desktop PC, You Tube videos, clicking to Like Comments and to Make Comments started causing You Tube to instantly go to their home page. Happens for every YT video on my PC! However, on iPhone 12 the Brave Browser still works as expected and the way it used to work on my PC.

Exact URL of the website in question:just a specific web pagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK44dhBTYqA

**Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)**yes, I believe so.

**Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?**Don’t know, I’ve never changed Shields settings since initial set up early in 2021.

**Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):**No, it seems PC based, not happening on my iPhone 12.

**Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?**I don’t use Chrome, I prefer Brave!

**Brave version (check About Brave):**I don’t know how to get this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.