Are you trying to verify a Gemini wallet? If so, there is a known issue.
Thank you for the update! Will try again in a few days.
Brave browser disconnected gemini from the browser. My wallet had around 0.6 BAT. No it’s showing 0.
Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).
HTML Drag to format
Approx $715.00 USD available balance - Disappeared!!!
Hi all ,
this is still not working for me I have the same message "Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again. "
Could anyone let me know what is the solution for this bug (intended or not !?) to be able to transfer my BAT to Gemini wallet ?
Thanks for your help
@Roma9 You should create a New Topic in the Brave Rewards/Rewards Support category and answer the questions in the template provided. I’ve pasted a copy of the information displayed in the editor when you create a new topic below.
Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:
- How do I opt into Brave Ads?
- Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?
- Windows 10 Ads Troubleshooting
- Rewards FAQ
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->
Briefly describe your issue:
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (
Menu --> About Brave )?
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
What date did you verify your wallet?
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not enough information given.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct