Unable to verify brave

Hi Team,

I recently reinstalled my windows 10 and installed Brave again on my Desktop. Upon trying to login my Gemini Wallet I was unable to verify wallet and getting the following error:

“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.”

Could the team possibly reset my Brave login so I can login again with same wallet as I have some remaining BAT which I want to keep.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I thought I was the only one. I have tried multiple things and to no avail. Please someone assist us with this issue. I would not like to lose my remaining BAT as well.

1 Like

I can’t help but I do know there are issues with Brave-Gemini integration which are being addressed. Below is a link to the Reddit post about this and the latest update.

:construction:Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini is temporarily down for maintenance : BATProject

Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.