I am unable to verify Gemini wallet | New Brave User

Good morning!
I am trying to verify Gemini Wallet from last couple of days and getting below error:

Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

Can anyone please help to resolve the issue?

5 Likes

Still on maintenance

2 Likes

I am having the same issue, I have tried on different days and still receive the same message.

1 Like

This isn’t maintenance related. This is happening for at least the last two weeks

I can just say that what is written on reddit, got no other information

Same here. Can anybody suggest next steps?

Be patient. They should have more updates soon.

I am patient, just replied to @ciberboy

Sorry… quoted wrong post! Fixed above.

1 Like

does anyone know when will this maintenance finish?

Just follow the reddit post at the top of this thread.

Latest:

Update Jan 22, 2022: We aim to have the Gemini integration back up by mid next week.

Thanks - but just to clarify - how is it you are able to vouch for the authenticity of the Reddit post? (I’m not trying to be funny: genuine question).

I’m having the same issue and it appears this has been happening since this thread in 2021. Unable to link wallet with Gemini

It was posted by the BAT Team.

1 Like

whenever i open new tab in brave it lags and shows white screen for sometime
does anyone know the reason?

Update Feb 4, 2022 (16:30): Things are now looking good, but we’ve decided to re-enable first thing on Monday, Feb 7, 2022, US time. We really appreciate everyone’s patience here and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused over the past 2+ weeks
Src: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/s6fiy6/verifying_brave_rewards_with_gemini_is/?sort=new

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.