"Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again."

I registered with Gemini and verified my account. However, when I click on the “Verify wallet” button and select Gemini, I get the following:
“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.”
What should I do in this case? Please help.

@masakras Not sure if you’ve seen the many other posts with the same issues and the many times people have linked to the thing saying Gemini connection is down for maintenance and hoping to be back up by February 3.

Just wanted to notify everybody that verifying your wallet with Gemini is currently down for maintenance, so you may see an error when trying to verify your Brave Rewards with Gemini. We aim to have it back up as soon as possible in the coming day(s)!

Uphold and bitFlyer are unaffected and still up!

Thank you for your patience!

Update Jan 25, 2022: Thank you everybody for your patience. We are working with the Gemini team to get everything back up and running. We currently expect Gemini user wallets in Brave Rewards to be back online around Feb 2-3, 2022 (next week).

For future reference, you may want to search the forums for people with similar issues and look for solutions there rather than creating duplicate posts. It slows down support and bloats the forums, making it harder to find things when people just rush in and post stuff like this without checking first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.