Your browser’s security is preventing us from validating your log in. Possible reasons includes,,,

Description of the issue:
when I try to visit Airtm page using Tor and try to acces with my password there is a message like this
Your browser’s security is preventing us from validating your log in. Possible reasons include your browser having an unsecure extension or unsupported extension added. Try using a different browser or refresh your screen and try to log in again
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
Always
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
Brave version Version 1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:
app.airtm.com is blocked in my country

Thanks for your help

make sure the cookies settings in the shield to allow all cookies

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply . I allowed all cookies but the same error, :thinking:

Some websites check ip addresses and block the requests if they found that the request is coming from tor exit nodes. This might be the reason, you’re getting this error. If this site is blocked in your country then may be you should try to access it with a VPN instead of tor and see if this error still persists. It doesn’t look like a browser issue.

@Felito,
First, can you try setting the Fingerprinting setting in Shields to Allow all fingerprinting and see if this changes the behavior?

If that does not work, can you try with Shields down entirely just to test and see if this makes a difference?

1 Like

Hi Mattches, I tried settings Fingerprinting but did not work. Then I tried with shields off and works!!! :heart_eyes:

Thanks a lot man

By the way, what exactly do fingerprinting ?

@Felito,
Glad that worked for you.
Fingerprinting protection is a security measure to keep sites from tracking you. We have some documentation on both Fingerprinting and Fingerprinting protections on our github here:
https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Fingerprinting-Protections
https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Fingerprinting-Protection-Mode

2 Likes

Thanks. Using Tor and shields off in this case you do not have to use VPN.
Regards

Hi Mattches
trying to access again and I get this:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: aCFliRcr9ckZS0F5vu4R0gX_fJ4WQBtCQWvxFMUH909YQHLgohVGXQ==

What could be??

Thanks again.

@Felito,
Are you using a Private window w/Tor to access the page?

Righ! Exactly. I am using a New Private windows with Tor option.

@Felito,
That is very likely the reason you’re unable to view the site without seeing the error. Many sites monitor for suspicious looking connections/requests – tor connection is one of those factors they look for. Further, you may notice several other sites exhibiting this behavior when attempting to visit them via Tor.

Ok thanks. And what can I do . How can I acces Airtm.com from my country ?

@Felito,
Try using a regular private browsing window (or just non-private window) with your VPN and you should be fine.

Ok thanks for your prompt reply. Could Brave solve this in the short term ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.