WiFi Disconnected whenever I am using Brave Browser

I have been using the Brave browser for about three months with no issues. I have been pretty pleased with it. Today, I lost wifi connectivity three times in a span of about two hours. I get the message essentially saying ā€œcannot connect to this siteā€ and ā€œyou are not connected to the internetā€. Each time it reconnected after three or four attempts to reconnect. I use Windows 11 OS
My wifi checks out fine. My phone remains connected to my wifi. So I switched back to Chrome on my desktop and have not had any wifi issues.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. I have a bunch of important bookmarks on Brave and I donā€™t want to recreate them.

Thanks!

@Sovereign_Ventures

Be sure to back up your Bookmarks. Brave Browser > Bookmarks Manager . . . and export.

Hi and welcome to the community. :smiley:

Not a techy, but posted a couple of topics with troubleshooting actions dealing with wifi connectivity problems that might help you resolve your issue. Posted the links below. Also, make sure your Brave and OS are updated to the latest versions. Current Brave version is 1.38.119.You may need to tag the moderators after troubleshooting to see if they can help.

Brave Browser Wifi Connectivity Issue (Wifi works on alternative browser)

Brave stopped accessing WiFi - WiFi still works on Chrome!

I hope these can help! Please post an update. :slightly_smiling_face:

Everytime I need to troubleshoot the problem sometimes I need to do it 3-4 times in a row. Thinking to uninstall it now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.