Can't reliably connect to internet

When I turn on either my desktop or laptop connection to the internet is unreliable. In my home we have about 20 devices that connect to the router, and mine are the only ones with Brave installed and the only ones that cant connect reliably. After connecting and disconnecting, forgetting network and attempting to reconnect in amongst that activity and without warning or as a result of any specific action connecting might be made. There is no rhyme or reason.: -

**Steps to Reproduce:

1. Turn on or Restart computer
  2. Wifi is connected to the router but it says it has no internet
  3. All other devices are connected to the same router and have internet available
  4. Randomly and totally unreliably connection is made.**

Sometimes connects, sometimes doesn’t and stays unconnected for undetermined length of time:

Expected result: to connect reliably on start up like everyother device in the house

Reproduces how often: Every time I start up there are these connection issues

**Operating System and Brave Version:
OS - Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎4/‎22/‎2021
OS build 19042.928
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Brave - Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)
(https://brave.com/latest/)**

Additional information: this is causing huge issues as it doesnt seem to make sense, the router is new and every thing else is connecting without issue, we are in lockdown and tempers are flaring over not being able to sort this out reasonably

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.