Why i cant get my all earnings?

It happened to me too, the browser shows that I won more than 11 BAT, and now it says that I will receive 0.205 BAT. What solution will you give to this?

3 Likes

Its edited using Photoshop

Lies! We know you’re a hacker!!! :supervillain:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:rofl:

nahh i m not saying u are hacker… i m saying be aware of hackers mean. u have posted the pic of your bat earning so if a hacker sees can hack your device or account… and i just only say in sarcasm way in a joke… Well if its edited then no prob

1 Like

yeah it can be a possibility

I have the same issue - most of my rewards are not released for the past 3 months and the amount blocked keeps on growing with each month. this happens on multiple devices. is there an ETA for the fix?

1 Like

De acuerdo, pero la pregunta es si en caso de tenerlo resuelto en breve, como parece desprenderse de tus palabras, los BATs se van a abonar instantaneamente o vais a ganar otro mes màs debido a las fechas de abono, porque creo que como gesto debierais hacer los pagos instantaneos, ya que veis que hay gente que lleva en esta situacion varios meses.

hi mattches one mnth have passes i have not recieved a single ads

Get plenty of ads, get less than one BAT…

1 Like

Been happening to me for months now. I get a ton of bat for a month but it doesn’t even send near half of what I earned for the month. It’s very shitty.

Where do you find the Rewards data? Every time I’ve tried to turn it on I get an error message and I never looks like any of those screens below I’ve been using this app on and off for 3 years and haven’t been able to collect any BAT and when I’ve messaged customer service I get no responses. Can someone advise me?

How and where did you message? If you mean posting Topics on this forum, I did see where you posted twice…both in October. The one here likely didn’t get answered because you didn’t fill out any of the information requested. If you click the link, you’ll see where the form was there asking questions and you left it there, but with no info.

Then your newest one here wasn’t labeled properly (you notice how the Topic here shows Brave Rewards, Rewards Support, etc? Then you’ll notice yours had nothing). And, just like the other one, you provided absolutely no information for people to help.

Topics aren’t guaranteed to get responses from Brave. They try to skim through and answer but the guaranteed way has always been to create a Support Ticket. In the past, they would ask you to DM certain people with all of your information. Now, it’s been simplified and official tickets are created and picked up by whoever is available…in the order they receive them. You create a Support Ticket by completing this form

Well, kind of need some information. Such as:

• What error are you getting?
  • What are you turning on when you get an error message?
  • What region are you in?
  • What version of Brave are you using?
  • What device(s) are you using Brave on?

Depends which “data” you’re referencing, but there’s a few methods.

• Type brave://rewards/ in your URL/Search bar on top.
  • Click the hamburger menu for Brave and then choose Brave Rewards. It will pull up the same menu as if you copy/paste the thing I mentioned above
  • On your Search/URL bar, you’ll see a purple triangle. Clicking/tapping it will show you some basic information. (It’s also where the option to Tip is located, if you wanted to tip a Creator)

Then there’s more detailed information, which you generally shouldn’t share publicly as it has some sensitive information, but there’s also brave://rewards-internals which has a lot of tabs which contain information used by Brave. Such as the Payment ID that they will be requesting you provide to them if you ever have issues receiving payment.

No idea what’s going on. One of the things I’d really suggest is that you go through the FAQ I wrote a while back. It will walk you through some of the basics to an extent and mentions things that can prevent you from seeing ads or earning BAT.

1 Like

Enough is enough. I’m not viewing any more adds until all the BAT rewards I earned in the previous months have been sent to my Uphold or Gemini account. At the pace they are being distributed, it looks like that means I’ll NEVER click on another add.

2 Likes

how did you earn like 17 bats? In one month

It’s hard but totally possible, specially if he’s on an campaign-rich region and it’s a fresh device.

But I believe there should be some rolled over amount from previous months among it.

The issue that we face now is related to Ads not being processed properly.

I think what Brave tried to resolve was related to Ads not getting reconciled (I could be wrong though and it could be partially related to processing of Ads but difficult to know with the terminology used in the announcement)-

And difference between processing and reconciling of Ads, as meant by me is here-

And I think, this can only be resolved by server-side changes.

I understand its 2 different things, which basic means the same for Us the users.
The rewards are not been paid as it was before, on the end of each month.
You would get all the rewards earned ! not less 20% !
The only Big problem which I guess everyone thinks about is:
Why is the Ads not being processed properly now, when there wasnt a problem before!?

As stated earlier in this and many other duplicate threads, this is a known issue that the team is working hard to address and fix. I believe that, once fixed, everyone should receive what they are owed. Please understand that issues like this are not trivial and require time and precision to review.

We hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. I am going to close this thread for now and will reopen it if we need more information from users or if we have any additional updates.

If anyone sees additional users opening new threads reporting this same issue, please feel free to point them to this reply directly.

Thank you.

8 Likes