Why everytime only half of my BAT are eligible for transfer

Talking about this May payout( that will start in 7 days).
I have a total of 2.5 BAT in my profile but it’s showing that only 1.75 will be paid out in 7 days.

And the remaining ones are further added to current earnings. Is this will me only?

1 Like

I have 7.64 but I will get only 4.54 @Mattches @steeven

Half? Consider yourself lucky.

Thats only one device have to check others

Same problem… @Mattches Can you help us please or clarify on it.

Just wait until they finally fix the problem and many people get hundreds of bat one month and the system flags them all and locks their accounts for “fraud”. Just wait. LOL

Same problem for me too, why this happening every time this year?.. this never happened untill last year. I’m seriously disappointed in brave, once it was great browser, I really liked using it. But, now its became such a scam. This kind of errors happening from beginning of this year and they still yet to fix it, look how careless they’re. I have 3 phones each phones have 4+ bats, but now I’m only receiving 1 + bat and rest of the 3 bats are pushed to next month earnings. This is crazy, not even half my earnings sent to payout this time. Hey brave are you really fixing things or making it worse?!! I think its time to switch… :confused:

I’m so much disappointed in brave browser…

It is most likely due to unreconciled ads.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

So the estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned. The issue I linked to above resolves this, such that it only shows fully “processed” ads/BAT.

That being said, some of these amounts do seem too high to be unreconciled ads. Can anyone here concerned with their payout please send us your logs (see instructions below), then send me a DM with the subject line “May ads discrepancy” and include the case number you’re given after submitting the logs.

Please follow these instructions to submit your logs:

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open a new tab and visit brave.com, take your hand off your mouse/keyboard/any input and wait for 25 seconds, then return to the logs page and hit the Refresh Button
  5. Download your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. DM me the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

3 Likes

@Mattches I think, for the users with large rollover balances, database file with the logs could be more helpful. As that’s where the unreconciled ads and their timestamp is present.

But maybe you don’t want too much personal information of the users. Feel free to ignore.

1 Like

I’ve more than 7 bat only getting 0.1 bat WT f is wrong with brave rewards

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.