Why i cant get my all earnings?

same ; I do not get my whole rewards and it has been glitched like this since the last 2 months
I earned almost 6 BAT last month and the payout is of only about 3.5 BAT

1 Like

Once again I am also being shorted. I think this reward system is a scam!
We are receiving BAT it’s worth nothing to begin with; Brave can’t even payout what we earn.

4 Likes

same i had 10 last month they gave me 2 this month I have 15 and I’m getting .175 this is getting ridiculous and they arent even giving us proper ad value

2 Likes

@steeven this has been two consecutive months why are the BAT value not being delivered the tokens lose value by the day

3 Likes

samething here, 3 months in a row it keeps paying less and guarding the rest!!

2 Likes

The same here. It is happening since February. Sad thing. =/

2 Likes

I have the same error :frowning: using on smartphone and on desktop

2 Likes

@steeven might be able to help

1 Like

Just wanted to state that we have recognized this as an issue and believe we have identified the cause. We are working to resolve it presently.

18 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
I would like to add that the problem is happening since last browser update.
We, the users already been told a fix as found for no avail or solution for the problem
May need to roll back the last browser update? I don’t know but would be nice to be paid as promised.
Waiting for your best results.
Regards

1 Like

Look at these

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

1 Like

Don’t think it’s true, I keep opened my browsers 24h (it gives me more ads and pc work anyway) and I get 5 BAT carried from January in 2 different devices.

1 Like

Hey how did you earn so many bats how is that even possible ???

I hope it get solved soon. My OCD hurts every time I look to the awards balance.
:sob: :saluting_face:

1 Like

He receive ads directly from space

1 Like

It’s a fake screenshoot

1 Like

Keep a sense of humor and a positive outlook. You could be like me and go from Nov 2020 till now with a device limit error. View 10’s of thousands of ads for free, (that Brave collected viewership credits for?)

Only to have a few devices finally unblocked but screwed out of a shizz ton of BATs with the mysterious Flag on my main device. (How ironic right?)

I was so happy to see the device limit fixed, then kicked in my balls when I was flagged.

I posted this from Mozilla… Lmao

See my prev post here also. Brave has no sense of humor i guess. Even tho they have become the joke.

Wait a long for the limit removal, now I wait a bit more to see how the system treat user with several browsers. Never been a 1day buyer.

1 Like

Thank you for writing this.

That’s exactly what I think too.

1 Like