Where are my BAT that I was notified were coming and why am I no longer getting ads?

Briefly describe your issue:
I have three Questions/issues:-

1. When I open my verified Uphold wallet I get a message that flashes on my screen before disappearing, that the Uphold Wallet is not going to be supported beyond 20 July (I think that is the date I saw). What is this about?
  2. I have not received the full allocation of BAT that was notified. 7./615 BAT was taken from my browser and it says will be transferred to my Uphold wallet. However, only 1.14023 BAT actually was allocated to the wallet. Where is the rest of the BAT?
  3. I have not received ads in my news feed, nor any BAT for ads viewed that appear on the front page of the Brave browser for over a month - except for about 1.5 days wher I received three or four ads. I did supply relevant information requested by Steve in June and thought this issue would be dealt with, but apparently it has not been fixed.
    What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
    Windows 11
    Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
    Yes
    What date did you verify your wallet?
    In February - not sure of exact date
    Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
    Yes
    Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
    No
    Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
    Yes - Australia
    Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
    Yes
    Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
    Yes

Having the same issue. No BAT received since December last year, fully connected & verified with Uphold (on 12/13/20). Using Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.4, Brave version 1.41.96, and not connected to VPN. Had to reconnect my Uphold to my Brave today, so can now see my Uphold balance at least (this had disappeared). Ads have started back up again also. Live in a supported region (Australia). Used to get payments, but stopped in December 21.

Would you kindly submit a support ticket here and we can investigate the issue:

Thank you

Out of curiosity are you getting this error?

Response Status Code: 400
Response: “Invalid Request R1”

You may have to enable '‘Enable Brave Rewards logging’ in brave://flags.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.