When I press unverified Brave Wallet nothing happens

Briefly describe your issue:
When I press the “Unverified” button in the Rewards page to verify my wallet nothing happens; no pop up , no link nothing. How do I verify my wallet? It used to be linked to Uphold and sometime in 2021 it stopped being linked.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? OS; Version 1.39.111

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)NO

**What date did you verify your wallet?2019

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?Yes until March of 2021

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)sometimes

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?USA , so yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??NO

What operating system?

Guessing you’re desktop because of this, but either way…there’s a newer version.

Android is using 1.39.111

Desktop is using 1.39.120

Can’t say this would make a difference for your situation, but just wanted to point out that you likely want to update.

It always happens. It’s a security feature where you’re supposed to get disconnected within like every 90 days. This doesn’t actually disconnect your device from receiving payments, it just logs you out where you can’t see your Uphold balance from within the Rewards menu.

And this is one I’m not sure of. Can you make sure to update your browser and then try again? Let us know if it’s still an issue?

Hi,
Updated my browser. Still same problem.
Thanks!

I was hoping just some small error that would fix. It really is important though you mention which Operating System you’re using. Reason being is can’t give you many suggestions without knowing. So you on Windows, Android, Linux, or what?

Anyway, I’m going to tag @Chocoholic and @289wk to see if they have ideas right now. I’ll also tag @Mattches but it’s Friday and getting late in the day, so he may not return for a few days. I have random thoughts but I don’t want to have you clearing things or making too many adjustments when I’m not really sure what might be interfering.

@bstar , @Saoiray

Others know a lot more than I, re Brave Rewards and the Brave Wallet (Self-Custody):

@Mattches
@steeven
@Chocoholic
@Aman_M

Yeah, maybe. What’s got me is this seems to be more of a browser issue than Rewards. It’s ab button that is unclickable by the sound of it. Normally I’d think extensions are the problem or something but extensions shouldn’t have an impact in the settings menu there. Don’t think cookies or anything plays a part either. That’s where I’m a bit lost.

@bstar , @Saoiray , @Aman_M

Maybe . . . @bstar’s wallet in question, is a Brave Crypto Wallet (deprecated) - given that the date [era] of verification was 2019.

Maybe . . . that old Brave Crypto Wallet (deprecated) needs to be Recovered to the present-day Brave Wallet (Self-Custody):

And then Verified with Uphold.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.