My brave wallet got unverified and disconnected from uphold

Briefly describe your issue:
I just noticed that my previously verified brave wallet got disconnected and unverified. When I try to verify it again it tells me that device limit reached. I have not added any new wallet in ages so I am pretty sure there must be something wrong.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11
Brave Version 1.29.76 Chromium: 93.0.4577.58 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
At lease a year ago or more. I have been collecting BATS for several months on this verified wallet.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not related

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

2 Likes

Same problem for me, for 3 of my 4 devices.

Just started having this same problem. Didn’t do anything different and out of nowhere my desktop is disconnected. Running version 1.29.76 on Windows 10. Also, when I tried to update it, the update failed and asked me to reinstall Brave… Which means I have to reconnect the wallet which means I’ll surpass the amount of connected wallets I can have? Why is this so complicated all of a sudden?

I have the same on Android

Same problem here. I made a post back in April about my brave rewards not being sent to my Uphold anymore, I got no answer. Now I find that my brave wallet isn’t even verified anymore at all? And the BAT balance in my browser curiously stays the same month after month. Wish Brave would just solve this already or admit that they can’t and let everyone move on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.