Cant verify Uphold wallet

I had verified the account on my Android phone. From yesterday it is showing that my wallet is not verified in Rewards settings. My wallet was verified and linked with Brave but suddenly it is not anymore. I tried to connect again but again when I connect and go to rewards settings there is a glitch and it is saying verify your wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 10, Build/QKQ1.200730.002
Brave 1.29.76, Chromium 93.0.4577.58
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
This is an issue, it was but suddenly it is not
What date did you verify your wallet?
1st august
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
@steeven said I will get my first payment this month
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

@steeven @rosiecar @Mattches

@Rokoleniukic,
What happens when you click on Verify wallet again?

When I go through log in and everything on Uphold there is a glitch on pop out on rewards setting and it saying verify wallet. I was doing the same as previously when I was verifing wallet and everything but now it is not working.

I dont know what to do, I can not uninstall Brave because I will lost my BAT. Also I am trying 2 days now but always the same. I get the glitch for a second when I verify wallet

Is there any update about this issue

@Rokoleniukic,
Would it be possible for you to submit a short recording of the behavior as you attempt to verify your browser wallet?

Just after I entered my credentials to verify my uphold wallet, it redirects me to the rewards page. There’s a small pop-up on the right showing the amount of bat tokens and the verify wallet button is still shown rather than wallet verified. When I tap on the verify wallet button again, it crashes. The browser doesn’t close unless I tap on it again.
@Mattches

@Rokoleniukic,
We have logged and are investigating this issue here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.