Uphold Wallet is not connecting, and my rewards stating 0

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android 11 , brave 1.33.106

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

What date did you verify your wallet?
My first verification was Feb 2021 and I still have my wallet connected from the browser

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)tried it both with VPN and without/ with DNS and without

Are you in a supported region (yes)

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet](yes, it does)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Can you provide more information about your issue? Screenshot are welcomed.

1 Like

my wallet won’t seems to verify, i go though all the progress, but it won’t verify, i deactivated the shield on uphold website, also i tried to deactivate the DNS, also i added the site to allowed cookies
But nothing happened, i guess I’ve reached the limit of the amount of devices that i can use my wallet with, however I’m using it only on 2 devices my laptop and my Android phone, recently i had to format it twice so now I’m not able to verify my wallet,
I’ve made an request for the wallet limitations but nothing had happened for quite a while.
I was able to receive my awards before, and now I’m not able to see the expected amount of bat as well ;(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.