What's the best and fastest search engine for Brave?

Hi, I use Google as my search engine, just wanted to know what’s the best for brave

I don’t think that there is something like “the best and fastest”. Except of more tracking or data collection on Google, I don’t see any reasons not using it as search engine unless your prefer some anti tracking solutions like DuckDuckGo.

2 Likes

Hmm, okay, then I’ll have to stick with Google.

use DuckDuckGo…Google is the worst.

Yes, but DuckDuckGo generates older results while Google tops from the latest =)

That’s a really mature answer :wink:
It depends on what you do, what you search. I used DDG for years, and loved the !bangs. But most of the time, I ended up looking at !g to find an answer, so I went back to Google by default, even if for privacy issues, it concerns me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, DDG doesn’t even own its core search engine, which is Microsoft Bing.

True. I know there is private search engines out there but I cant remember what they are and I don’t have time to check ATM.

Are you really discussing about privacy differences of search engines while using Brave? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, what’s there to worry while you’re using the most secure browser?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.