What happened to BRAVE?

I’ve been trying for days to log into my browser account to redeem my TOKEN that I generated from the ads I received. I’ve been trying for days an answer from the company recommended by the browser - Uphold and I’m simply being ignored for several days in a row! No support from them and no support without any information as to why my account cannot link to the browser and redeem my Cryto.
I need someone to help or I’m going to abandon this idea and campaign for everyone I sent a link to abandon too! There is no reason to continue without a clear response from the company that created such a problem!
I did several searches on google and found several with the same problem… Apparently they say that Brazil was left out of our country, which is very large and full of users. It even seems like those companies that advertise and then change their minds without warning without anything!

Everything worked normally until the end of last year and out of nowhere my accounts were disconnected without prior notice or without informing why!
Very whoring daughter in fact my opinion ;)!

I didn’t understand your answer, okay. I think you also misunderstood my “question/criticism”.
I don’t know how to speak fluent English and that’s why using a translator doesn’t make my text complete or correct!

Thanks for replying here too. Let’s wait for some coherent response from the responsible company. I don’t know if we’re going to get this clear answer, but I need to try something because I’ve been trying to solve it for days and I can’t do anything.

Brazil is supported country, which you can see listed at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469

It’s also not on restricted list for Uphold, as it’s not listed at https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026786712-Non-Supported-Geographies-

Back in November I know you posted and were trying to connect, but it was an unsupported country. That should no longer be the case. As to why you’re saying you can’t connect, it’s hard to say because you did not share anything about what you’re seeing when you try to connect.

I mean, some of the basic issues and answers are linked below:

1 Like

I made a post talking about something similar to this problem, the difference was that before my country of origin Brazil was blocked in Brave Creators and they also told me that I could change this rule etc… A while passed after this post and I managed to connect my uphold account in the browser normally. But now I’m blocked again for about 30 years, the problem happened again or it would be another problem that I don’t know how to specify because there is no information about it. The error I received is this:
Error: Limited Uphold account functionality
According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Log in to your Uphold account and check if there are any remaining account requirements or warnings to complete and try again. For example, you might need to submit more information to Uphold.

1 Like

I’m also already trying to contact this company Uphold and no response at all, in fact it’s been a long time since I contacted support there and no response was totally ignored.
That’s why I’m here to try to fix it or see if there’s a quick way to resolve this so I can receive my tokens :wink:

For that error you can follow steps at

1 Like

Think the solution @SmartyAadi gave should help but when contacting Uphold, are you submitting a support ticket? https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

It’s the best way to get a reply from Uphold. I’ve been with them several years and usually find them really helpful and 2-4 days to reply.

:slight_smile: Hope this helps in some way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brave has very poor management and support if any.
Brave looks nice only in pictures (" ,)

2 Likes

I already tried contacting the ticket 7 days ago and so far no response from Uphold support. thank you for the answer.

Really the problem must be in Uphold, the browser just can’t access my account for the reason that only Uphold can explain, from what I understood.

did the batt one got banned?

are you the guy that posted how the fix on how to change country without resetting the brave rewards?

this one is this you?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.