I can't log in being in Brazil but I already have an account

I’m from Brazil and I can’t log into my uphold wallet on a new device. My account is about a year old. A warning appears that the region (Brazil) is not supported by Uphold, so I clicked on an Uphold list showing supported regions, Brazil was not included. And then I clicked on another list that showed unsupported countries, Brazil wasn’t either. What to do?? I’ve had my account for a while and now I can’t log into Uphold to withdraw money from Brave browser on this new device

According to this list, Brazil doesn’t supported

1 Like

That list was probably the one by Brave, showing supported regions only. On that page Brave has also included a Link to the page showing Regions where Uphold does not offer services, That page is from Uphold.
The unsupported region issue is from brave’s side.
As @Sanskar stated already you are in an unsupported region. You will be able to connect once Brazil is restored.
Hope is, its gonna be soon. The target is to get most workable countries back by the end of the year.

1 Like

This is why. Brazil isn’t supported at this time and has not been supported for several months now. They are working on trying to get it back, with the goal being the end of the year. I could tell you some potential good news, but with not having any guarantees I don’t want to provide any false hope. Main thing is new devices can’t link to Gemini unless you’re in the United States and can’t connect/link to Uphold at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.