Websites don't save log in

Hey, since a week ago all my websites such as Youtube, Netflix or Whatsapp Web havent log in automaticly in my account, everytime I like to watch a movie at Netflix I have to log in with my e-mail and my password all the time, like if I havent put it before, this happens with almost all websites I visit. If someone could help me with it I would be so thankful :wink: (apologize, I dont speak english)

(I have the latest Brave version.)

@Judaveva Going to ask some questions below:

• Specifically which version of Brave are you using?

• Which version of Windows? (7/8/10/11)

• Does this happen for all websites that youā€™ve logged into or only some of your primary?

• If you go to brave://settings/clearBrowserData and check the On Exit tab, do you have anything checked off?

• If you go to brave://settings/cookies, is the toggle on or off for the setting that says Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows?

Just a kind FYI, this often is not helpful. The reason is because it can mean all sorts of things. For example, there are multiple versions of Brave. Thereā€™s Release, Beta, Nightly, and Dev. So when youā€™re saying ā€œthe latest versionā€ we donā€™t know of which of those.

In addition, sometimes people have said ā€œI have the latestā€ because they couldnā€™t update. But then we found out they were using operating systems that arenā€™t supported and what they meant was that they had the latest version that worked for them.

So always helps if you can share exact version numbers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.