My browser doesnt save the passwords/loggins

Hello.

I recently downloaded the browser but it does not save my logins and it does not save passwords either. Every time I close the browser I have to log into each of the pages. Is there a way that doesn’t happen?

I have Brave [Versión 1.12.112 Chromium: 84.0.4147.125 (Build oficial) (64 bits)]
And Windows 10 pro.

(sorry for my broken english)

Thank You.

in settings, under Cookies and site data, there’s s thing labelled “Clear cookies and site data when you quit Brave”… make sure it’s turned off (not colored orange).

Its turned off :frowning: That’s because I don’t know why is happening

an extension then? turn em all off, log into some site, and see if you’re still logged in after closing brave… then if you’re good, start turning on extensions one at time to find the offending extension…

I have dont have any extension. Literally I downloaded the browser and when I start ussing it that happen

i got nothing for that then… never seen that under normal procurement of brave… hope someone can give ideas…

do you start your brave in private mode or normal one?

1 Like

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Mmmm, I really dont know. I just open Brave normally, I think

open new tab does it looks like this one

Nope:

can you try create new profile go to the menu then create new profile
and see if it work fine with this new one

Makes the same thing :confused:

i really do not know hope one of the team help you

Doesnt change at all

i will ask @Aa-ron to help you he is one of the team
notice it’s weekend so they will replay tomorow

hope your issue fixed soon and have a nice day both of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, you are so nice! Thank you so much. I hope he help me with this!
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks but i am not i am just good pretender shhhh :shushing_face: keep it secret :joy:

you very welcome and thanks for your nice words :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! I will keep your secret :zipper_mouth_face: :rofl:
Thank you good Sir, have a nice day (well, afternoon in my side of the world hahaha) :blush:

@Zuri_hc You also need to have Settings>Privacy and Security>Clear Browsing Data>Cookies and other site data = Unchecked.

Hope that helps.