Website notification

Hi, i have an another issue , i don t recieve notification from website, wich in google chrome i recieve, how to fix it ? i rlly need some notification, inclusiv from brave communityAnnotation%202019-09-28%20155639

@Cipimrx,
Can you tell me what site you’re not seeing the notification from?

Facebook, instagram, youtube. brave community and mail notification

@Cipimrx,
If you go to Settings --> Additional Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Site Settings --> Notifications, do you see these sites listed in the Allow section?

I’m having similar issues: desktop notifications in Brave are not working - every site keeps asking over and over to ‘allow’ them (which I do), then asks again. I go to brave://settings/content/notifications (there’s no link in settings to there !?) and confirm that the sites are allowed - or add them manually if they’re not. Still, sites like Yahoo, Google Mail, Calendar, Drive, WhatsApp Web, etc. are all asking to allow desktop notifications even if I already accepted and allowed them multiple times in Brave.

In addition to bookmark sync not working, that’s possibly the last straw which will send me back to using Chrome. It’s sad that Brave has failed to provide a functioning browser. :disappointed:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.