WebGL not running on D&D Beyond

WebGL not loading on D&D Beyond character sheets for dice rolling. Loads fine on other websites

https://www.dndbeyond.com/profile/NexudDivine/characters/60707919

Did the issue present with [default Shields settings]
No.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
Shields seems not to break anything on the site. Only dice rolling is broken irrespective of Shields being up or not.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
No.

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
I do not have Chrome installed, but I would hazard a guess that it does.

Brave version (check About Brave):
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Can you retest with no extensions enabled? What shows up on the screen? I’m getting this:

The only extension I have running is GNOME Shell Integration to stop the OSK from popping up every time I click a text box. I disabled it and refreshed the page. It still isn’t working. There’s a little sad face in the top left.

I created an account, Still didn’t any faces here.

• Does shields affect it?
  • Does this face show in other browsers?
  • Private window mode affect?
  • Try clearing the cookies/cache, then relogin.

If you create a character you can roll dice by clicking on some of the boxes.

I have turned Shields on and off with no change.
I opened the page in Firefox and was able to roll dice normally. Brave Private browsing doesn’t seem to help. I still get the little sad face in the corner and no rolled dice.

Installed Chrome just to see if it would work. On a fresh install I have the same issue. Little face in the corner and can’t roll any dice by clicking on the boxes.

Clearing cache/cookies didn’t seem to help either.

Chrome has the same issue huh, might be a better option to followup via the d&d forums? Given the size of the Chrome/Chromium userbase.

I had already posted there before I came here, hoping it was an issue they could look into, but I got no replies. Granted it’s only been a couple weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.