Wallet connection problem

My laptop is broken, I installed Brave on the new laptop, but I cannot connect my uphold wallet. Constantly saying error, try again.“Your request is still being processed, please wait. Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.” With a red button that says “Try Again”.

I keep clicking it, same thing over and over. I closed and re-opened, logged in and out, etc. It will not connect.
Win 10, Version 1.57.57 Chromium: 116.0.5845.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Also, I haven’t received the May, June and July awards yet… It has not been reflected in the wallet.

Description of the issue:

Is the issue occurring on a specific network?

What operating system are you using?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

1 Like

If you go to brave://rewards-internals what does it say in the general tab?

Also, since you don’t have any vBAT on the new computer u guess you could try resetting brave rewards and retry connecting.

i tried all of them still not working

Having same issues all across my devices.

1 Like

@Kanadian1 and @eu26 there had been an issue with Uphold. I see Evan123 just responded to someone else saying it should be fixed. Can you give it a try now?

Yes, it’s fixed now. My wallet is linked with Brave. Thank you very much.

However, it still seems that my wallet has not been paid after May 2. When will the payments be received? My payments for June and July.

1 Like

Seems to be working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I contacted support a few weeks ago about my lack of payout for over a year. I had reached out last year and was told that it was fixed then which obviously didn’t fix it. They just told me that it was fixed and I just went into that rewards-internals link and found that it said that a rewards profile hadn’t been created yet. I created mine years ago and had it connected to Uphold. What else can I try to get this addressed?

I’m not sure what your situation may be @eu26. Your best bet would be to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can look into it.

One big thing to keep in mind is there were a few months where a lot of people were flagged. If your account had been one of them, then there would be no payments for the time you were flagged. They even had people who were unflagged but they ended up flagged again right away by the system. (This has been fixed now, btw).

It’s possible you were one of those people. I know you were flagged at Why did brave flag my wallet. As you were able to connect now, it seems you were unflagged. I’m guessing you’re definitely going to get a payment here in this next period for whatever you’ve earned this month and then possibly whatever BAT earnings you had prior to being flagged (if anything).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.