VPN error, is broken - "Unable to load credentials."

Please provide us with the following information

Type of device (iPad pro, iPhone 10, etc):
Windows laptop

iOS version ( Settings --> About --> Software Version ):
Windows 10

Detailed description of the behavior:
Ever since I payed for the VPN days ago, when I click on the VPN button in the upper-right corner of the browser, it loads a menu for a fraction of a second and returns, “unable to load credentials”.

The only other information given is an option to “Contact technical support,” but that is also broken. When I click that text button and fill out the form to receive support, then I get an error saying something along the lines of “Unable to submit a ticket”.

And it gets worse. Before I could even submit a ticket to request support, I couldn’t even click the submit button because my laptop display scale is at 150%, and the browser isn’t responsive enough to adapt to it. By that, I mean, the submit button is lower than my screen and I have to reduce my display to 100% to click it. (Once clicked it returns the error in the last paragraph.)

WHAT I’VE TRIED:
Reinstalling Brave
Restarting the laptop
Contacting support (I described the error above)

@Fellow sorry to hear you’re having issues. Not sure what’s going on. In terms of support, it might help to create a ticket directly through ZenDesk, which would be a Premium Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078831