VPN and lack of service with a paid subscription

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
iOS Brave browser does not recognize credentials loaded and I cannot activate VPN anymore

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Reproduced? I don’t need it reproduced, I need it fixed. I’ve asked several times with no response. I expect more for a paid service
  2. Never mind. I’m overpaying and can’t get the help I’ve requested several times. Love the browser but the lack of actual assistance isn’t worth paying twice as much as just about every competitor in the market. Hope the Apple support desk model works out for you guys, it’s not for me.

Expected result:
Fix it
Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.63.2 (183)
Mobile Device details
iPhone 15 pro max

Additional Information:
There is an actual company I pay money to every month right? One that doesn’t make me sift through 1000+ FAQ to not find my answer and waste more of my time?

1 Like

@GuardianTeam Please have a look at this when you get a chance. Thank you!

@Estaffordnw I’m sincerely sorry for this experience with the VPN. If you have tried linking the VPN subscription on your iOS device as instructed in the article below and you are still unable to get it to work, please send an email to us directly at [email protected] so we can assist you better.

Who am I replying to? I have the account set up. For months on end every single time I wanted to start the vpn on the iPhone I had to follow the steps of getting a new email to take me to my account page and refresh credentials… every single time - until this last time when the account page said my credentials were loaded but brave browser wasn’t recognizing them and showing me the sales page. I tried to activate through the phone itself but that didn’t work either. So I’m here.

Hi @Estaffordnw, is this still an active issue for you?

I gave up. I didn’tget a reply to my last update, the account is locked out on the iPhone - which is paid up through May 4th btw… im done trying to get this to work.

1 Like

welcome to brave “support”. posts like this are why I haven’t paid for any of braves premium services.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.