Video on a site wont load

Description of the issue:
Video and lives wont start on teliaplay.se i haved try to disable shields and still dont work but it works on chrome
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
No steps, just try to start playing something on the site
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
it should start
Reproduces how often:
all the time
Brave Version(about:brave):
Version 0.61.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.75 (Officiell version) (64 bitar)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
yes
Additional Information:

Thanks for reporting!

Have you tried turning Brave Shields off?

Just click on the orange lion in the address bar.

hi, im not sure if you didnt respond or if i forgot to tag you. Yes i have the shields turned off. it still doesnt work

Is this site for streaming TV content online – a la Roku or Hulu TV? You may need to install Widevine to get this running.

yes its a site for streaming tv(a swedish one) and yes widevine is running

@Kingen83,
I’m unable to test as I cannot translate the site and it also requires something installed. Can you show me the console output displayed when you attempt to stream content? Open the main menu, go to More tools --> Developer tools --> [Console (tab)] then, visit the site and attempt to stream. When it fails, send me a screenshot of what you see in the Console window.

Hello,

I don’t mean to horn in here – I’m trying not to proliferate threads on similar topics. I also have a problem playing videos with shields up at foxnews.com. When I take shields down, I can play the videos, but I have to watch the ads.

For reference, I can play videos on this site just fine with Firefox running Ublock Origin, and I don’t get any ads.

If I’ve posted to the wrong thread, please advise.

Thank you for any help.

Ed

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.