Video not playing on OnlyFans

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Video not playing on onlyfans
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
Being able to play video

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave 1.50.121, Chromium 112.0.5615.138

Mobile Device details
Android 12; Build/SKQ1.210216.001

Additional Information:
Issue just began a few days ago. Certain videos won’t play I’ve cleared cache and data, cleared cookies, brave is up to date and my phone is up to date

1 Like
  • All of them on Onlyfans or is it happening on other websites?

• What happens when you try to play them? Like does it just come up blank, do you see an error, page doesn’t load, or what?

You didn’t mention anything about Shields settings. Have you tried changing your settings or disabling Shields?

1 Like

So far it’s only happening on Onlyfans. & When I press play the screen remains the same. It doesn’t go blank or anything. & I did try turning the shield off and it still did the same thing. It’s puzzling because I haven’t changed any browser settings and everything was working fine up until a few days ago

1 Like

Ok, so what I’m going to do is move this over to web compatibility so the proper teams can look into it. I’m not sure if they’ll ask you for a direct link to video/profile or how they’ll try to look into it.

2 Likes

I definitely appreciate the help! I’ve reached out to onlyfans and they told me it’s a browser issue. Thank you so much

1 Like

Having the same issue here, Brave on Win10, Turning off shields and extensions doesn’t make a difference.

1 Like

@dedennis

• Which version of Brave are you using?

• Does creating a new browser profile make any difference? (making sure you don’t add extensions or change settings)

• Does it work on Chrome and other browsers?

• If you were to install Brave Beta or Brave Nightly, does it work?

Btw, sorry, looks like kind of fell behind on anyone replying here @bigdawgent. I don’t tend to save posts so rely on getting notifications to follow-up. Are you still having this issue? Since you were using phone, I know you can’t do new browser profile like I mentioned to other person, but you can test on other browser and install Nightly to see if has the same issue.

1 Like

Version 1.51.114 Chromium: 113.0.5672.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Yes, a new profile works! I’m guessing it must have something to do with extensions. I’ll troubleshoot some more.

-edit- Ok this is weird. It now also works in the original profile. I suspect the extension “Downloader for Onlyfans.com” was causing issues. I removed it before but maybe I didnt’t restart the browser. The extension is no longer available for download so I can’t re-install to test it.

But everything works fine now, thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I’m still having the same issue and it’s baffling because it’s only certain users that won’t play but the videos play in chrome.

1 Like

Also I’m getting this image when I scroll different websites I’m not sure what it means

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.