Vertical scroll bars added within a webpage where they weren't before

EDITED 27 DAYS AFTER POSTING: NO RESPONSES RECEIVED AND DUCK-DUCK-GO ROLLED OUT THEIR OWN BROWSER WITH SIMILAR PRIVACY PROTECTIONS AND WITHOUT THE ISSUE DESCRIBED BELOW. BRAVE IS NO LONGER MY DEFAULT BROWSER ON ANY DEVICES :frowning:

I utilize an online portal (Practice Better) to communicate with my patients. It includes a tool that enable me to write a Note with sections, each of which is a separate block with the traditional font-formatting tools provided. Before the latest Brave update, these blocks automatically expanded as font was added to show the entirety of the font within the block. After the latest update, blocks with more font are now condensed to a set maximum-size and a vertical scroll-bar is automatically added to the right side of the block. This makes it IMMENSELY more difficult to use the online tool. It’s a deal-breaker, honestly. Screenshot attached shows a longer block with the vertical scroll-bar but also a shorter block below it that doesn’t have the scroll-bar added. I’ve tried increasing and decreasing the zoom-settings on the page with no impact. I’ve looked through Brave Settings but am not seeing anything that would seem to pertain. Important note: this change does NOT occur when I access the same site within Chrome or Firefox, and the change is NEW just this week (I use the program all day every day x2 years and it seemed to switch in the middle of the day on either 6/8 or 6/9, 2023). I love the privacy offered by Brave, especially since I’m working with sensitive medical information, but this change will make it impossible for me to use Brave to access the Practice Better portal. Please help!

Expected result: change view to reinstate full text box and remove vertical scroll-bar

Brave is up to date
[Version 1.52.122 Chromium: 114.0.5735.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.