Verifying Wallet but doesn't show up in authorized apps? (Only 2 there)

So I have a situation. Recently found out that Uphold finally has a feature to link/unlink browsers, etc. I go into the authorized apps tab in my browser on my Uphold account and find out there are just 2 showing. After some searching found out 1 is connected to my personal PC (re-did the verify wallet and it updated and BAT got sent to uphold no problem) and the other is connected (but got broken) to my Brave Publisher/Creator account thingy (turns out when I went to the creator page it was broken so I disconnected and reconnected and it shows up as updated and I can see the amount of BAT I have on the creator account but it hasn’t paid out yet since I missed the deadline for this month (March '21).

Now moving onto my work PC (same network as my personal PC as I’m working from home right now). I tried to verify wallet there and it says it got approved and everything (I have 32.5 BAT on there) but it doesn’t show up in my authorized apps in Uphold? I used to have Brave Dev browsers connected but have since disconnected them some time last year. I can just tip myself to get it sent to my uphold account but would rather it go there automatically instead of doing an additional step. Any ideas?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Click triangle rewards button
  2. Verify Wallet
  3. Gets approved/authorized.
  4. Check Uphold → Authorized Applications tab, nothing new shows.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.20.103 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.