Brave browser card in uphold not showing up - solved

Hello! I had a problem in which i could not verify my wallet to uphold, i was getting into a loop of verifying the wallet and not actually being linked to uphold. This morning it was solved. I now have the wallet linked, i can see “brave browser” card in uphold and it has the right amount of BAT; in the rewards menu from brave i finally get the message “wallet verified”. The only problem now is that when i click on the bat triangle in the url bar i get this error “Uh oh. Your wallet is unreachable. No worries. This can happen for a variety of security reasons. Reconnecting your wallet will solve this issue.” to which i’ve read i should click on the error message or the cancel button while i’m connected to uphold, but i don’t have a cancel button and clicking the error message doesn’t do anything.
Thank you Brave team for looking into this issue and solving it, i hope this tiny problem remaining is going to be fixed as well and that my feedback helps.

Hi @Mihnea,

Thank you for reporting! What OS and Brave version are you currently using? Can you send a screenshot of your rewards panel?

on windows, brave version is [Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
i’m not sure which is the rewards panel, but in the meantime the cancel button showed up and now eveything is working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.