Verified wallet - Balance not transferring

I have a few separate devices and have verified the wallets all to one Uphold account. On my tablet it says it is verified but the balance is never deposited into my wallet. I also lost over 100+ BAT while trying to do this, and Uphold have suggested asking Brave support. Any help here would be awesome as I would like to withdraw and trade. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Same here - attached screen shots - verified uphold wallet is not syncing up with browser wallet

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 9.40.02 AM

3 Likes

Same here. It’s been 3 months of no payments to my uphold account. Nobody is helping

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! We have an active issue on this that the team is currently investigating.

Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

@steeven waiting for your reply!! thanks!!

1 Like

This is exactly my problem as well! I have BAT in the browser but I can’t withdraw it to Uphold.

1 Like

Please give my a reply, i have already send you the requested data. I have the same issue

1 Like

same issues i DM You 2 weeks back still didnt resolved please resolve fast bro

1 Like

I’m still waiting on a reply also guys, my wallet ID didn’t exist apparently and was created back in 1970?! Something definitely not quite right there

1 Like

@Kanha I don’t have a DM from you with your info. @Krutik1706 I don’t have your wallet ID either. I’ll DM you directly. Thanks.

2 Likes

Have you seen my DM few days ago ?

1 Like

I did please check your DM

1 Like

I already have DM you my wallet details, But I’m sending you my Wallet Details again so Kindly Please check your DM

1 Like

same here , i’vd DM @steeven and still waiting for solution

1 Like

سلام ۴ماه بیشتره مرورگر شجاع استفاده میکنم ولی هیچ پاداشی به من ندادن لطفا رسیدگی کنید مشکل منو حل کنید ممنون میشم با تشکر از شما

Anyone had a reply? I’m still waiting, and am losing hope that they will be able to help as my Wallet ID does not exist!

1 Like

Naah they just asked for my wallet id and other details and till this day i didn’t get any reply from their side

Shocking isn’t it…

Still nothing back from anyone

Absolutely useless trying to get anywhere