Uphold used to get transfers, but now it is not

1. “I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” (Yes/no)

Yes

1. Which platform are you on (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux)?

Windows

1. Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first time?

I did get payment in September, but for the last two months it has not transferred.

1. Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com 10 account?

Yes

1. If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.

I believe I have not.

1. If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license?

Yes.

I am getting really freaking frustrated. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Sent you a DM. Thanks!

hi sir, i had facing same issue.please help me. i had 16bats in brave rewards but it not goes to uphold account. what is the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.