Upload wallet verified but it's showing not verified and all BAT tokens are disappearing in brave browser

In mobile android Bat tokens disappear half way through the month and browser is asking to verify wallet every few days, I do verify and i get BAT sometimes and sometimes don’t. But from few months I’m not receiving any BAT and recently when i verify wallet it saying “something went wrong please try again later” and it isn’t even connecting to browser… still receiving adds and BAT but they keep disappearing.

In Desktop Win 10 i’m not receiving adds for many months it didn’t bother much cause I don’t use it much but still connected to uphold wallet and verified. Today i tried to verify but out of no where it’s saying I’ve been flagged even tho i wasn’t using desktop nor was getting adds for months

@Tarunk Try this for Android-

For Desktop, You may want to DM someone from support team and include following information-

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

thanks bro it worked for phone.
how do I DM support team?

Here you will see that and many things-

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.