Uphold says to have more than 4 linked accounts

hello, uphold says to have more than 4 linked accounts and doesn’t send the rewards to the uphold portfolio, jaa excludes the browser of the other 3 pcs i used and even the problem continues, i have accumulated 8,000 bat, could you send this value to my hold?

Your message is unclear to me. I read that no more than 4 devices can be linked to an uphold account and that there isn’t a way to delete them once they are added to replace with different 4 devices. Maybe try running what you are asking through a translator to get better help from someone.

Hey look at this thread Getting error of to many verified wallets it seems as if we ran into the same problem.

Uphold limits you to four devices/profiles per lifetime. Even if you unlink a device from your Uphold account, you don’t regain that allotment. Only your first four devices will ever be able to contribute to your Uphold wallet. Brave has no control over it as these are limitations set by Uphold, but Brave is in the process of adding more wallet options (Gemini should be coming soon).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.