Uphold Complete identity verification to start earning rewards

Everything is correct, but this error prevents me from receiving my bats, how can I solve it, everything is already verified correctly

Complete identity verification to start earning rewards. Error in brave
this is ridiculous and unsupported 100% browser error and they don’t solve it…

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem.

I also have this problem

it seems you need to finish kyc and/or ccd verification questions on uphold. if you login to wallet.uphold.com it should prompt you.

I have already completed KYC. I am verified. And if i click on the “Go to Uphold to complete verification”, I get a popup like this:

I click the try again, and i am just redirected to my uphold dashboard.

My user icon has a green check box. And in my account it says i am verfified.

I have the same problem. I’m also authenticated and I don’t get a warning in UPHOLD for authentication either.

Hello, I have the same problem. My KYC is checked on uphold and yet in brave it’s appears pending… I have been waiting for 1 month… And so I can’t get a rewards when I click on ads. Does anyone have a solution? please…

i have the same problem
i don’t know how to soluce this situation

Below is a post from a moderator in a similar topic. This issue seems to be happening with several users. Hopefully they will have a fix soon.

I am in the same boat here - its been since Dec rewards I have not received any. I have verified with Uphold, their side everything looks good. I ended up creating a new brave wallet, and again linking to uphold successfully, but yet its still showing the same pending verification even though everything on uphold side is saying connected.

Please find a solution!

We’ll need to take a look at the log files of users experiencing this issue to get more information.

For anyone encountering this issue please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags . (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open the Rewards panel and disconnect your browser wallet from Uphold. Once disconnected go through the attempts to re-verify your browser with Uphold.
  5. Return to your brave://rewards-internals page andDownload your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. Send me a DM with the subject line “Uphold verification” and the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

I was getting the “request is still being processed” message but now I get a message telling me my profile has been flagged due to irregular Brave Ads activity, which is funny because I haven’t seen an ad in at least nine months.

2 Likes

i think uphold is fashist structure, because i see this descrimination peoples on countries flags :smiling_imp: if you are not an Aryan you have no right to life :fire::100:

lol sorry, it really isn’t funny, probably very aggravating (would be for me) but it did make me laugh. :smiley:

Isn’t it nice to know why you haven’t received an ad in at least nine months!? :wink:

If you don’t get unflagged in a few days, DM a moderator with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals and see if they will check on status or unflag your account. Do not post your wallet id!

Please contact uphold support team on live chat they will help you out.
i also had the same problem and they told me some steps after that all things are working fine.

@Sudhanshu1 Glad your issue was resolved. Can you provide some detail on what steps they told you to do that resolved the problem? When you do, you might want to tag the moderator (Mattches) to let him know since they are logging this issue and trying to figure it out.

Uphold support team told me to follow two steps (Steps may vary please contact uphold team)

1. to set up 2 factor authentication
  2. to provide address

After i tried and recieved my payment on uphold.

Please note : This issue is not from the brave side you have to fix some settings on uphold to recieve payments.

Thank You.

1 Like

Thank-you for the additional information! :smiley:

I think your verification issue was slightly different. Most of the users receiving this message have already completed verification and have received rewards in the past. The issue you experienced is an issue whereby Uphold will accept a partial address to complete verification but Brave needs the entire address to be completely and accurately filled out, including street#, street, city, etc.

Again, thank-you for the additional information. It helps!

1 Like

having the same problem. recently switched back from gemini because that connection is FUBAR. now my brave rewards is saying “Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards.” when i have, and my verified uphold account says “Your Uphold account is now connected with Brave Browser and ready to use.” - one of these must be lying. and i bet i can guess which :joy:

i wouldnt mind but i’ve been using brave with uphold for about 3 years. i even used it with this browser on this computer until gemini came along. it’s still connected on my phone, and i received my first payment in 3 months last time out so i was hopeful it was getting better. turns out it’s actually getting worse :upside_down_face:

im not creating a ticket 'cause it contains private data, and i should never be required to share that with anyone. just fix your broken browser please @brave , and start making amends for this whole mess you’ve put upon your community.

1 Like