Unable to verify Uphold account

Hey people. The last month I haven’t been receiving any rewards from ads and I checked my wallet and Uphold was unlinked. I linked the account again, but now it says “Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards.” I click “Go to Uphold to complete verification.” and basically it just redirects me to Uphold or says there’s an error. Same thing happened on my phone but somehow I managed to link it normally. But still I can’t figure out how to fix it on my laptop.

Same here - noting cant to do. I made updates, disconnect/connect, resete … nothing! This is something that we can’t repair - Brave system error. Thay will need probaly month or two to repair that :(. Too many bugs too often - maybe is time to give up from Brave!

1 Like

I have to same issue with Brave. I have already done the KYC verification.

Brave staff are aware of this problem and are working on it. Mattches, one of the moderators, posted this in a similar topic.

After I tried to connect my Uphold account this came out

Nice to know. Thank-you for posting! You should wait a few days and see if the new process they have implemented unflags your account. If after a few days your account is still flagged, you should DM the moderators with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals and include a link to this post. Do not post your wallet id!

Please post if your wallet is automatically unflagged. I am curious to know how long it takes and if this process works!

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.