Uphold charge is too much how to get brave rewords directly to coinbase account without help of upholdd

Recently I transfer my bat to my coinbase bat wallet and uphold charge is 7 bat and I got only 0.17 bat in my coinbase account

1 Like

Bro uphold show that they don’t charge for commission in trade. like 0% and all. but they did. they call it spread fee. which mean u technically spread you leg and they UP HOLD you.

Please upvote this feature request if you’d like an alternative to Uphold

1 Like

@mohonta96 First exchange BAT to XRP in Uphold itself and then send XRP anywhere it has very low transaction and network fee

1 Like

@Aman_M Look I agree that Uphold had a great feature like trade and all. They put in the old version that try out a new version it’s 0% in this 0% in that. I bought the trade when bat goes down that I change to USD when the BAT when UP. The problem here is Not only I didn’t make profit, I lose some of my BAT. I figure out that It’s called spread fee and there are extra charge on Hour other than 9-4pm ET.
And I found out That every transaction to your bank you have to wait for 64 days. Yes 2 month to get your money. lol

Yes they do charge fee which is slightly on the higher side (upto 1.8%). And 1% spread outside market hours (beyond 9.30am to 4pm ET) is only on equities and not on cryptocurrencies. However loosing BAT is definetly outrageous.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.