Uphold account not showing the same amount of BAT as browser

Briefly describe your issue:
I successfully created an Uphold account in November and received a BAT payment in December for November usage. Both the Uphold account and browser showed the same amount of BAT. Then just a few days ago I received the December payment. The Uphold account total only shows the December payment, like the November payment was deleted. But the browser is showing the complete total. I didn’t make any contributions so I am not sure why Uphold has the incorrect amount.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 14 / Brave 1.61.116

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
Sometime in November 2023

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, in the USA with Uphold

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Play Store says that app is not available for my phone since it was made for an older version of Android.

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

@CarlK your best bet on this will be to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can take a closer look to see what’s going on. I have a few guesses on what may be happening, but would rather them look and say with certainty.

Thanks @Saoiray . I created the support ticket and will see what they find out.

Just to close the loop on this issue, the feedback from the support ticket was that discrepancy was due sunset vBAT included in the Rewards tab, while Uphold was showing just the true BAT. I performed a reset of my Rewards profile, then linked the new Rewards profile back to my same Uphold account. Now the two sources show the same amount of BAT.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.