Bat received but not corresponding what i gained last month

Briefly describe your issue: I received 3 times 0.25000 bat for last month, it’s realy strange and not correspondig what i gained on my different browser (computer, tablet, phone).

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 11

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? more than 1 year

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? yes

If you are using Uphold.

According to what @SaltyBanana has posted here:

There the line: payments will now appear as one deposit into your Uphold account, rather than an individual deposit for each wallet verified/linked to your Uphold account.

Now, i can confirm as well that this is not true, since i had an estimated total 0.83 BAT for March, and i just received 2 emails from Uphold with 2 deposits from Brave(0.83 and 0.25 BAT), as you can see, There is no fee, and i got more than it supposed.

Edit

Here are the images

Total that supposed to be earned, but there is more in the wallet.

1st transaction

2nd transaction

What was the amount you were expecting?
@Michael-Alexander this could be a bug. Has happened earlier too.

Expected the exact amount that it shows in estimated - fee.
I didn t offended myself thst i got more , lol.
I just to point out that, maybe next time it favours me with thousands of BAT, lol again.
Edited to add some images.

@FabFix You may need to wait until it shows payments complete. If it doesn’t resolve, then you’ll want to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 to have them investigate.

Just so you know, I also am having this issue. I received a payment already but it was only 0.25 BAT. However the banner shows I’m supposed to receive 6.485 BAT:

I’m following the same advice as what I’m sharing with you here. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve contacted SaltyBanana and requested they investigate. They didn’t get back to me today but I’m hoping they’ll be looking into it. It’s possible the system is having issues this month. If so, either they’ll push out a second payment or we may see it added to our next month’s pay. Big thing right now is just to let the system finish what it’s doing and hoping all goes well.

Hi all,

Please note that payments are still processing at this time. I understand that you didn’t receive the amount you were expecting for this month’s payout, I assure you that our team is aware and are working to make sure you receive the correct amount.

If you are still experiencing issues, it is always best to submit a ticket to our Support form for us to investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we process this month’s payout.

1 Like

I got 3 payments into Uphold this month including the strange 0.25 one, totalling 1.556 BAT. I’m not sure, but unless Nightly has changed it looks like I haven’t received anything for March on Nightly - there’s no notification on any device saying payment on its way and estimated earnings have of course reset, and only seem to reflect what’s due for April. Things running a bit strangely this month for sure!

Even after the confirmation of the payout, i still got MORE than expected @SaltyBanana .

(Example, no auto contribution, earned 1 BAT, from there deduct the 15% Brave fee. I received 1.25 BAT, means 25% more than total amount, including the fees.)

If this is at large scale, i may be jealous on the ones who earned more than me, lol.
Thanks Brave anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.