BAT only partially synced after Uphold verification

Briefly describe your issue:

This week I connected and verified my Brave Browser account with Uphold. I’ve been receiving BAT rewards on my Brave Browser since March 2020. When I connected and verified my account with Uphold and reviewed my BAT total, the amount on Uphold and now Brave shows only partially synced from my total BAT account value from prior to being verified.

After taking screenshots of every reward received on my Brave Browser and adding the total BAT received, the total BAT is 333.25. Though, Uphold only shows 140.5 BAT after I validated my Brave Browser with Uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 11 - Version 1.44.108 Chromium: 106.0.5249.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
October 9, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
N/A, Rewards have always been correctly received to my Brave Browser Wallet

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Unknown?

Starting to get worried. This month, BATs disappeared from the monthly balance, BAT wallet, and I never received the claim notification.

Obviously, BATs were not received.

And now, I hear about verification problems.

Less BAT (significantly less) received last month, raised two tickets, was told this would be fixed this month.

Give us a few days because there are some issues Rewards team is working on, which hopefully will push payments through for current payments. If you’re having issues with payments after next week, submit a Support Ticket

Got this info here.

The above was told by @jsecretan at the community call.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.