Description of the issue:
CPU usage. From 50 to 95%. It started happening for 3 days now. Because I reach 100% of CPU usage, I gets dozens of Blue Screens every day, just because of the brave. I’ve been using Brave for nearly a week, and expected much better performance than other browsers. I did all the troubleshooters and surfed the internet. As suggested, I went to the flag section, and enabled some sort of setting, but it didn’t change anything. Deleted most of my extensions, nothing changed. It goes above 40% once open the started tab, when all the tabs closed. Once I open one more tab, it increases by about 20% of CPU. No idea why it shows Brave Browser (28) in the Task Manager, but I don’t have that much tabs open at all. Other programs don’t even use a few percent while Brave takes it all and crashed entire laptop.
For the issue to be resolved and fixed without using that much CPU
I attached an image of the taskbar.