Unresolved popular Topic Unlisted and Closed - Why

Why was this thread closed? Why is it unlisted?

The issue is unresolved.

Hi @Mugen, please see the final post asking for information to resolve the issue - Have not seen Ad since 11/8/2021, have not received October payout either - #17 by steeven.

yeah, but everyone else in the thread are still having the same issue and you didn’t post a working solution in the thread before you locked and hid the thread.

Seems deceptive to me, Steeven.

1 Like

Hi @Mugen, not trying to be deceptive at all. In order to properly diagnose the issues mentioned in the thread we need the information requested in my last post. That information is private for each user and should not be shared in a public thread.

1 Like

@steeven Will the referral program return?

This was never resolved… you guys are blatantly ignoring your users and community on this issue…

1 Like

Hi @ztickman, your wallet had been flagged by our automated system, and I removed the flag. Can you confirm that you are no longer receiving ads? Can you try out this test to see if it works on your end - https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058972091-Push-Notification-Test. Thank you. I assure you we’ll get to the bottom of this.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s working now. I appreciate the response/action. Please don’t think of me as a complainooor lol