Have not seen Ad since 11/8/2021, have not received October payout either

Hi,

I have not seen an Ad since 11/08/2021. I have also not received the October payout. I have quit out of the browser and reopened multiple times. Still can’t get any ads to appear…

3 Likes

Ay,

Same here. I’m using Brave on Phone and PC up to 14 hours a day and I receive almost zero ads…

My payout is now like 0.2 BAT per month haha :'D

1 Like

same here no ads and recived no payment for october month

1 Like

Same here :frowning:
And i get ads but no rewards.

1 Like

I am only receiving 0.020 and 0.040 BAT for each advertising image per hour, but the payment has not yet reached my Uphol account for the month of October, if it does not arrive then I will have to uninstall Brave, I don’t want to waste time

I have the same issue. I didn’t receive last month payout. My last ad reward was several days ago. After several ads all day for many days. Not it has just stopped. Did they run out of rewards? Why didn’t I get my tokens for last month?

1 Like

Same issue here. My Gemini wallet is Verified but still have not received October payout and not getting any new ads.

1 Like

Seems like we all had an issue around the same time… then no one else posts the same issue?

Someone said this was fixed in another thread, but I still have the same issue.

Hi all, please see https://status.brave.com/incidents/2rlmbb27z0fw

What exactly has been resolved? I still have not received last months rewards and I am not earning any for this month.

1 Like

Still have not received October payout. Still have not seen an ad since 11/08/2021

2 Likes

I have not received the ad yet. The problem is still unresolved.

I have not received the ad yet. The problem is still unresolved

1 Like

Yes I also have not recived payment till now and even Ads not coming

same here didn’t receive mine either

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like