Unable to use VPN with active subscription

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I have an active subscription via the Apple store at the $99/year. However, when I go to turn on VPN from within the mobile Brave browser, Brave prompts me to subscribe at $99/year. Please help!

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
Not not double subscribe.

**Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.32.3

Mobile Device details: Apple iPhone 12

Additional Information:

Hi welcome to Community :smiley:

When you opted into Brave VPN did you subscribe through the app?
Are you able to see if it’s enabled through your Settings → Apple ID → Subscriptions

Yes, done through the App. And yes, it is showing as an active subscription

Try settings-general-vpn? That is how I set my VPN up on ios. Although it is not brave VPN. Just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to continue supporting Brave but will be cancelling my subscription if I can’t figure this out by the new year.

Everytime I try to toggle the Brave VPN on, it takes me to a page asking to subscribe for $99/year. But, I have already subscribed! According to my subscription list, I’m subscribed until Jan 22, 2022.

Does anyone have a direct contact to a Brave employee??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.